For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Notts County VS Dagenham Redbridge, Notts County to win

ENG ConfNotts County VS Dagenham Redbridge, Notts County to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:51:58 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Notts County VS Dagenham Redbridge 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Notts County got 5 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Notts County got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Dagenham Redbridge got 6 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Dagenham Redbridge got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Notts County 0.84-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3316 matches, the home team got 1370 wins, 931 draws and 1015 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 30.61%; Home odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1975 matches, the home team got 913 wins, 540 draws and 522 losses. Home win rate: 46.23%; Draw win rate: 27.34%; Away win rate: 26.43%; Over odds win rate: 46.03%; Draw odds win rate: 7.19%; Under odds win rate: 46.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.15-2.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 11 wins, 10 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 37.93%; Draw win rate: 34.48%; Away win rate: 27.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Notts County(44.0%), Draw(28.5%), Dagenham Redbridge(27.5%)

 

Notts County VS Dagenham Redbridge, Notts County to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.