For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town, home side to win

ENG LCNottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town, home side to win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:41 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Nottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Nottingham Forest got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 20 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Nottingham Forest got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Fleetwood Town got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Fleetwood Town got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nottingham Forest 0.90-0.5/1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1004 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 221 draws and 422 losses. Home win rate: 35.96%; Draw win rate: 22.01%; Away win rate: 42.03%; Home odds win rate: 55.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 655 matches, the home team got 302 wins, 144 draws and 209 losses. Home win rate: 46.11%; Draw win rate: 21.98%; Away win rate: 31.91%; Over odds win rate: 47.48%; Draw odds win rate: 6.41%; Under odds win rate: 46.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.55-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 games, the home team got 34 wins, 14 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 53.97%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 23.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nottingham Forest(56.8%), Draw(24.0%), Fleetwood Town(19.2%)


Nottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town, home side to win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.