You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
North Macedonia U19 VS Bosnia U19, a tense game

UEFA U19North Macedonia U19 VS Bosnia U19, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:29:56 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- North Macedonia U19 VS Bosnia U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, North Macedonia U19 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bosnia U19 got 5 wins, 1 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is North Macedonia U19 0.99-0/0.5-0.71. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 12.50%; Home odds win rate: 25.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 75.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 115 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 30 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 46.09%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 27.83%; Over odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 3.48%; Under odds win rate: 53.04%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: North Macedonia U19(39.6%), Draw(26.8%), Bosnia U19(33.6%)

 

North Macedonia U19 VS Bosnia U19, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.