For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
North Macedonia VS Slovenia, tend to Slovenia

EURO CupNorth Macedonia VS Slovenia, tend to Slovenia

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 09:36:51 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- North Macedonia VS Slovenia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, North Macedonia got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Slovenia got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is North Macedonia 0.84-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3316 matches, the home team got 1370 wins, 931 draws and 1015 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 30.61%; Home odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 526 matches, the home team got 206 wins, 183 draws and 137 losses. Home win rate: 39.16%; Draw win rate: 34.79%; Away win rate: 26.05%; Over odds win rate: 38.97%; Draw odds win rate: 7.03%; Under odds win rate: 53.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-3.05-2.32. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 11 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 37.93%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 34.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: North Macedonia(28.5%), Draw(29.8%), Slovenia(41.7%)

 

North Macedonia VS Slovenia, tend to Slovenia

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.