You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Avangard, host may win

RUS D1Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Avangard, host may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:09:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Avangard 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk got 11 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Avangard got 5 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 13 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Avangard got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2114 matches, the home team got 1051 wins, 519 draws and 544 losses. Home win rate: 49.72%; Draw win rate: 24.55%; Away win rate: 25.73%; Home odds win rate: 51.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 871 matches, the home team got 373 wins, 252 draws and 246 losses. Home win rate: 42.82%; Draw win rate: 28.93%; Away win rate: 28.24%; Over odds win rate: 44.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.30-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 293 games, the home team got 153 wins, 75 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 52.22%; Draw win rate: 25.60%; Away win rate: 22.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk(48.5%), Draw(27.8%), Avangard(23.7%)

 

Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk VS Avangard, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.