You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Napoli VS Perugia, go for Napoli

ITA CupNapoli VS Perugia, go for Napoli

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:56:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia -- Napoli VS Perugia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Napoli got 6 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Napoli got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Perugia got 7 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Napoli 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 56.25%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 18.75%; Home odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 93 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 15 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 49.46%; Draw win rate: 16.13%; Away win rate: 34.41%; Over odds win rate: 49.46%; Draw odds win rate: 3.23%; Under odds win rate: 47.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.13-7.60-11.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Napoli(81.1%), Draw(12.8%), Perugia(6.1%)

 

Napoli VS Perugia, go for Napoli

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.