For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Rigas Futbola skola, home win

UEFA ELNK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Rigas Futbola skola, home win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:32:07 GMT        

 

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Rigas Futbola skola 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, NK Olimpija Ljubljana got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Slovenia 1.Liga. In the last 20 games, NK Olimpija Ljubljana got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Rigas Futbola skola got 10 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Latvian Higher League. In the last 20 games, Rigas Futbola skola got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NK Olimpija Ljubljana 0.89-1/1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 661 matches, the home team got 444 wins, 123 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 67.17%; Draw win rate: 18.61%; Away win rate: 14.22%; Home odds win rate: 41.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4260 matches, the home team got 1926 wins, 965 draws and 1369 losses. Home win rate: 45.21%; Draw win rate: 22.65%; Away win rate: 32.14%; Over odds win rate: 47.18%; Draw odds win rate: 5.12%; Under odds win rate: 47.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.38-4.40-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 15 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 57.69%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 15.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NK Olimpija Ljubljana(69.2%), Draw(19.3%), Rigas Futbola skola(11.6%)

 

NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Rigas Futbola skola,

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.