For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
NK Siroki Brijeg VS FC Kairat Almaty, tend to draw

UEFA ELNK Siroki Brijeg VS FC Kairat Almaty, tend to draw

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:32:30 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- NK Siroki Brijeg VS FC Kairat Almaty 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, NK Siroki Brijeg got 13 wins, 15 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League. In the last 20 games, NK Siroki Brijeg got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, FC Kairat Almaty got 10 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Kazakhstan Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Kairat Almaty got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NK Siroki Brijeg 1.02-0-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 414 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 125 draws and 150 losses. Home win rate: 33.57%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 36.23%; Home odds win rate: 33.57%; Draw odds win rate: 30.19%; Away odds win rate: 36.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4207 matches, the home team got 1807 wins, 1247 draws and 1153 losses. Home win rate: 42.95%; Draw win rate: 29.64%; Away win rate: 27.41%; Over odds win rate: 43.69%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-2.98-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 1 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 71.43%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NK Siroki Brijeg(34.1%), Draw(29.4%), FC Kairat Almaty(36.6%)

NK Siroki Brijeg VS FC Kairat Almaty, tend to draw

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.