You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mozambique VS Rwanda, Mozambique is expected

CAF NCMozambique VS Rwanda, Mozambique is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:14:05 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Mozambique VS Rwanda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Mozambique got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Rwanda got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mozambique 0.99-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2452 matches, the home team got 1164 wins, 663 draws and 625 losses. Home win rate: 47.47%; Draw win rate: 27.04%; Away win rate: 25.49%; Home odds win rate: 48.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 217 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 63 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 45.62%; Draw win rate: 29.03%; Away win rate: 25.35%; Over odds win rate: 47.47%; Draw odds win rate: 7.83%; Under odds win rate: 44.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.20-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 389 games, the home team got 199 wins, 100 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 51.16%; Draw win rate: 25.71%; Away win rate: 23.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mozambique(46.4%), Draw(29.3%), Rwanda(24.3%)

 

Mozambique VS Rwanda, Mozambique is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.