For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Middlesbrough VS Crewe Alexandra, tend to hosts

ENG LCMiddlesbrough VS Crewe Alexandra, tend to hosts

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:09 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Middlesbrough VS Crewe Alexandra 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Middlesbrough got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 18 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Middlesbrough got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Crewe Alexandra got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Crewe Alexandra got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Middlesbrough 1.00-1/1.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 516 matches, the home team got 198 wins, 101 draws and 217 losses. Home win rate: 38.37%; Draw win rate: 19.57%; Away win rate: 42.05%; Home odds win rate: 44.96%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1157 matches, the home team got 529 wins, 274 draws and 354 losses. Home win rate: 45.72%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 46.50%; Draw odds win rate: 4.41%; Under odds win rate: 49.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.42-4.20-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 games, the home team got 82 wins, 18 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 73.21%; Draw win rate: 16.07%; Away win rate: 10.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Middlesbrough(66.2%), Draw(20.5%), Crewe Alexandra(13.3%)

 

 

Middlesbrough VS Crewe Alexandra, tend to hosts

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.