You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Maritimo VS Vitoria Guimaraes, tend to away side

POR D1Maritimo VS Vitoria Guimaraes, tend to away side

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:35:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Maritimo VS Vitoria Guimaraes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Maritimo got 4 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Maritimo got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Vitoria Guimaraes got 5 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Vitoria Guimaraes got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Maritimo 1.00--0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1496 matches, the home team got 635 wins, 422 draws and 439 losses. Home win rate: 42.45%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 29.34%; Home odds win rate: 50.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2639 matches, the home team got 1090 wins, 731 draws and 818 losses. Home win rate: 41.30%; Draw win rate: 27.70%; Away win rate: 31.00%; Over odds win rate: 43.73%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 50.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.20-1.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 21.43%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Maritimo(22.1%), Draw(25.8%), Vitoria Guimaraes(52.1%)


Maritimo VS Vitoria Guimaraes, tend to away side

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.