You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mali VS Guinea, Mali to get a good result

CAF NCMali VS Guinea, Mali to get a good result

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:13:47 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Mali VS Guinea 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Mali got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Guinea got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mali 1.01-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 398 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 122 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 44.22%; Draw win rate: 30.65%; Away win rate: 25.13%; Home odds win rate: 45.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 317 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 104 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 32.81%; Away win rate: 26.81%; Over odds win rate: 41.32%; Draw odds win rate: 6.94%; Under odds win rate: 51.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.00-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mali(46.2%), Draw(29.6%), Guinea(24.1%)

 

Mali VS Guinea, Mali to get a good result

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.