You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Livorno VS Venezia, an interesting game

ITA D2Livorno VS Venezia, an interesting game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:20:15 GMT        

Match Time:6/30/2020 03:00 Tuesday

Italian Serie B -- Livorno VS Venezia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Livorno got 5 wins, 6 draws, 19 losses and placed the 20 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Livorno got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Venezia got 8 wins, 12 draws, 10 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Venezia got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Livorno 0.83-0-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 38.46%; Home odds win rate: 30.77%; Draw odds win rate: 30.77%; Away odds win rate: 38.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 79 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 23 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 29.11%; Away win rate: 27.85%; Over odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 7.59%; Under odds win rate: 48.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-2.97-2.65.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Livorno(35.6%), Draw(31.5%), Venezia(33.0%)

Livorno VS Venezia, an interesting game

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.