For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Linfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic, an exciting clash

UEFA ELLinfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:43:18 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Linfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Linfield FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Linfield FC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, FK Sutjeska Niksic got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga. In the last 20 games, FK Sutjeska Niksic got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 21.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Linfield FC 0.89-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 687 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 212 draws and 249 losses. Home win rate: 32.90%; Draw win rate: 30.86%; Away win rate: 36.24%; Home odds win rate: 32.90%; Draw odds win rate: 30.86%; Away odds win rate: 36.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3163 matches, the home team got 1453 wins, 797 draws and 913 losses. Home win rate: 45.94%; Draw win rate: 25.20%; Away win rate: 28.87%; Over odds win rate: 45.43%; Draw odds win rate: 6.20%; Under odds win rate: 48.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.53-3.35-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Linfield FC(35.5%), Draw(27.4%), FK Sutjeska Niksic(37.1%)

 

Linfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.