For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lindome GIF VS IK Oddevold, hosts are favorites

SWE D1 SNLindome GIF VS IK Oddevold, hosts are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:17:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Lindome GIF VS IK Oddevold 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Lindome GIF got 6 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Lindome GIF got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, IK Oddevold got 4 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, IK Oddevold got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lindome GIF 0.82-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 51.06%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 23.40%; Home odds win rate: 53.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 203 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 70 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 36.95%; Draw win rate: 34.48%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 39.41%; Draw odds win rate: 6.40%; Under odds win rate: 54.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.81-3.40-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 games, the home team got 46 wins, 20 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 52.87%; Draw win rate: 22.99%; Away win rate: 24.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lindome GIF(47.4%), Draw(26.2%), IK Oddevold(26.4%)

Lindome GIF VS IK Oddevold, hosts are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.