You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Leamington VS Kingstonian, host is expected higher

ENG FATLeamington VS Kingstonian, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:29:40 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Vase -- Leamington VS Kingstonian 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Leamington got 8 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 15 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Leamington got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Kingstonian got 7 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Kingstonian got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leamington 0.85-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1181 matches, the home team got 410 wins, 294 draws and 477 losses. Home win rate: 34.72%; Draw win rate: 24.89%; Away win rate: 40.39%; Home odds win rate: 49.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2988 matches, the home team got 1368 wins, 712 draws and 908 losses. Home win rate: 45.78%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 30.39%; Over odds win rate: 45.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 48.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.84-3.40-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leamington(49.6%), Draw(25.5%), Kingstonian(24.9%)

 

Leamington VS Kingstonian, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.