You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Le Mans VS Grenoble, an open game

FRA D2Le Mans VS Grenoble, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 17:48:22 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Le Mans VS Grenoble 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Le Mans got 4 wins, 0 draws, 9 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Le Mans got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Grenoble got 4 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Grenoble got 5 wins, 12 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Le Mans 0.94-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 499 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 149 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 37.68%; Draw win rate: 29.86%; Away win rate: 32.46%; Home odds win rate: 37.68%; Draw odds win rate: 29.86%; Away odds win rate: 32.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1255 matches, the home team got 573 wins, 324 draws and 358 losses. Home win rate: 45.66%; Draw win rate: 25.82%; Away win rate: 28.53%; Over odds win rate: 45.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.53%; Under odds win rate: 47.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.05-2.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Le Mans(35.1%), Draw(31.2%), Grenoble(33.8%)

 

Le Mans VS Grenoble, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.