You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Le Havre VS USL Dunkerque, home win is expected

FRACLe Havre VS USL Dunkerque, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:56:45 GMT        

Match Time:

French Cup -- Le Havre VS USL Dunkerque 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Le Havre got 4 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Le Havre got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 8 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Le Havre 1.06-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 421 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 106 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 43.71%; Draw win rate: 25.18%; Away win rate: 31.12%; Home odds win rate: 48.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 994 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 289 draws and 285 losses. Home win rate: 42.25%; Draw win rate: 29.07%; Away win rate: 28.67%; Over odds win rate: 44.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 49.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.30-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 145 games, the home team got 61 wins, 41 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 42.07%; Draw win rate: 28.28%; Away win rate: 29.66%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Le Havre(42.4%), Draw(28.1%), USL Dunkerque(29.4%)

 

Le Havre VS USL Dunkerque, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.