You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lazio VS Udinese, sure home win

ITA D1Lazio VS Udinese, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 01 Dec 2019 10:07:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Lazio VS Udinese 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Lazio got 8 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Lazio got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 80.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Udinese got 4 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 14 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Udinese got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lazio 0.85-1.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 246 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 40 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 58.54%; Draw win rate: 16.26%; Away win rate: 25.20%; Home odds win rate: 54.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-1.07. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 158 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 29 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 48.10%; Draw win rate: 18.35%; Away win rate: 33.54%; Over odds win rate: 46.84%; Draw odds win rate: 5.06%; Under odds win rate: 48.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.29-4.90-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 14 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 19.05%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lazio(72.9%), Draw(17.5%), Udinese(9.6%)

 

Lazio VS Udinese, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.