You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Landskrona BoIS VS Osters IF, Osters IF may win

SWE D2Landskrona BoIS VS Osters IF, Osters IF may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:23:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Landskrona BoIS VS Osters IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Landskrona BoIS got 16 wins, 10 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Landskrona BoIS got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Osters IF got 6 wins, 11 draws, 13 losses and placed the 13 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Osters IF got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Landskrona BoIS 0.80--0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1690 matches, the home team got 576 wins, 464 draws and 650 losses. Home win rate: 34.08%; Draw win rate: 27.46%; Away win rate: 38.46%; Home odds win rate: 47.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3446 matches, the home team got 1577 wins, 877 draws and 992 losses. Home win rate: 45.76%; Draw win rate: 25.45%; Away win rate: 28.79%; Over odds win rate: 45.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.41%; Under odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-3.45-2.03. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Landskrona BoIS(28.9%), Draw(27.2%), Osters IF(43.9%)

 

Landskrona BoIS VS Osters IF, Osters IF may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.