You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lamia VS Olympiakos Piraeus, guests will win comfortably

GRE D1Lamia VS Olympiakos Piraeus, guests will win comfortably

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:39:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- Lamia VS Olympiakos Piraeus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Lamia got 5 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Lamia got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Olympiakos Piraeus got 12 wins, 5 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Olympiakos Piraeus got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lamia 0.80--1.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 224 matches, the home team got 125 wins, 43 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 55.80%; Draw win rate: 19.20%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Home odds win rate: 51.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 792 matches, the home team got 314 wins, 208 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 39.65%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 34.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.31%; Draw odds win rate: 4.92%; Under odds win rate: 51.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.50-4.50-1.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lamia(10.4%), Draw(21.1%), Olympiakos Piraeus(68.5%)


Lamia VS Olympiakos Piraeus, guests will win comfortably

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.