For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kyrgyzstan VS Myanmar, Kyrgyzstan to win

FIFA WCQLKyrgyzstan VS Myanmar, Kyrgyzstan to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:29:57 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Kyrgyzstan VS Myanmar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Kyrgyzstan got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Myanmar got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kyrgyzstan 0.96-1/1.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 355 matches, the home team got 213 wins, 78 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 21.97%; Away win rate: 18.03%; Home odds win rate: 36.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 704 matches, the home team got 323 wins, 159 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 45.88%; Draw win rate: 22.59%; Away win rate: 31.53%; Over odds win rate: 47.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 46.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.00-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 48 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 78.69%; Draw win rate: 16.39%; Away win rate: 4.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kyrgyzstan(65.6%), Draw(21.4%), Myanmar(13.1%)

 

Kyrgyzstan VS Myanmar, Kyrgyzstan to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.