You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kuwait VS Chinese Taipei, Kuwait is trustworthy

FIFA WCQLKuwait VS Chinese Taipei, Kuwait is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:41:14 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Kuwait VS Chinese Taipei 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Kuwait got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Chinese Taipei got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kuwait 0.84-2.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 136 matches, the home team got 116 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 85.29%; Draw win rate: 7.35%; Away win rate: 7.35%; Home odds win rate: 51.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 86 matches, the home team got 35 wins, 23 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 40.70%; Draw win rate: 26.74%; Away win rate: 32.56%; Over odds win rate: 41.86%; Draw odds win rate: 3.49%; Under odds win rate: 54.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kuwait(86.1%), Draw(9.9%), Chinese Taipei(4.1%)

 

Kuwait VS Chinese Taipei, Kuwait is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.