You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kidderminster Harriers VS Gateshead, an interesting meeting

ENG CNKidderminster Harriers VS Gateshead, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:40:02 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Kidderminster Harriers VS Gateshead 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Kidderminster Harriers got 5 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 18 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Kidderminster Harriers got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Gateshead got 6 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Gateshead got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kidderminster Harriers 0.97-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 27 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 34.92%; Home odds win rate: 28.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 71.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 29 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 37.93%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 34.48%; Over odds win rate: 51.72%; Draw odds win rate: 3.45%; Under odds win rate: 44.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.18-2.67. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kidderminster Harriers(38.6%), Draw(27.8%), Gateshead(33.6%)

 

Kidderminster Harriers VS Gateshead, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.