You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kayserispor VS Fenerbahce, win for Fenerbahce

TUR CupKayserispor VS Fenerbahce, win for Fenerbahce

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:50:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Kayserispor VS Fenerbahce 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Kayserispor got 2 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kayserispor got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Fenerbahce got 9 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kayserispor 1.11--1/-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 336 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 85 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 48.81%; Draw win rate: 25.30%; Away win rate: 25.89%; Home odds win rate: 37.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.78-3-1.11. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 93 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 16 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 47.31%; Draw win rate: 17.20%; Away win rate: 35.48%; Over odds win rate: 41.94%; Draw odds win rate: 4.30%; Under odds win rate: 53.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.40-4.70-1.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kayserispor(10.1%), Draw(16.1%), Fenerbahce(73.8%)

 

Kayserispor VS Fenerbahce, win for Fenerbahce

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.