You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KFUM Oslo VS Sogndal, Sogndal better than home

NOR ALKFUM Oslo VS Sogndal, Sogndal better than home

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- KFUM Oslo VS Sogndal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, KFUM Oslo got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, KFUM Oslo got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Sogndal got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sogndal got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KFUM Oslo 0.98-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 822 matches, the home team got 303 wins, 246 draws and 273 losses. Home win rate: 36.86%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 33.21%; Home odds win rate: 40.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3/3.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 78 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 17 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 43.59%; Draw win rate: 21.79%; Away win rate: 34.62%; Over odds win rate: 44.87%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.30-2.81. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KFUM Oslo(34.3%), Draw(25.7%), Sogndal(40.0%)

KFUM Oslo VS Sogndal, Sogndal better than home

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.