You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Juventus U23 VS Alessandria, a tough game

ITA PRO LCJuventus U23 VS Alessandria, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:21:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- JuventusU23 VS Alessandria 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, JuventusU23 got 5 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, JuventusU23 got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Alessandria got 6 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Alessandria got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is JuventusU23 0.77-0-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 205 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 60 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 37.07%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 33.66%; Home odds win rate: 37.07%; Draw odds win rate: 29.27%; Away odds win rate: 33.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3545 matches, the home team got 1514 wins, 1054 draws and 977 losses. Home win rate: 42.71%; Draw win rate: 29.73%; Away win rate: 27.56%; Over odds win rate: 44.54%; Draw odds win rate: 6.66%; Under odds win rate: 48.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-2.99-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 4 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 53.33%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: JuventusU23(39.1%), Draw(29.9%), Alessandria(31.0%)

 

Juventus U23 VS Alessandria, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.