You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Juve Stabia VS Cremonese, a close game

ITA D2Juve Stabia VS Cremonese, a close game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Juve Stabia VS Cremonese 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Juve Stabia got 11 wins, 8 draws, 17 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Juve Stabia got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Cremonese got 11 wins, 12 draws, 13 losses and placed the 14 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cremonese got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juve Stabia 0.89-0-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 158 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 39 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 35.44%; Draw win rate: 24.68%; Away win rate: 39.87%; Home odds win rate: 35.44%; Draw odds win rate: 24.68%; Away odds win rate: 39.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 831 matches, the home team got 362 wins, 205 draws and 264 losses. Home win rate: 43.56%; Draw win rate: 24.67%; Away win rate: 31.77%; Over odds win rate: 47.29%; Draw odds win rate: 6.98%; Under odds win rate: 45.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-2.95-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juve Stabia(35.7%), Draw(30.8%), Cremonese(33.5%)

Juve Stabia VS Cremonese, a close game

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.