You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall, Jonkopings Sodra IF win

SWE D2Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall, Jonkopings Sodra IF win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:44:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Jonkopings Sodra IF got 4 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Jonkopings Sodra IF got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, GIF Sundsvall got 4 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GIF Sundsvall got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jonkopings Sodra IF 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2756 matches, the home team got 1057 wins, 774 draws and 925 losses. Home win rate: 38.35%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 33.56%; Home odds win rate: 39.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5315 matches, the home team got 2256 wins, 1450 draws and 1609 losses. Home win rate: 42.45%; Draw win rate: 27.28%; Away win rate: 30.27%; Over odds win rate: 44.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.66%; Under odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-3.10-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 21 wins, 12 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 36.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jonkopings Sodra IF(41.9%), Draw(28.9%), GIF Sundsvall(29.2%)

Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall, Jonkopings Sodra IF win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.