You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Horizonte CE VS Caucaia CE, away win

BRA CEHorizonte CE VS Caucaia CE, away win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:55:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1 -- Horizonte CE VS Caucaia CE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Horizonte CE got 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1. In the last 20 games, Horizonte CE got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Caucaia CE got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1. In the last 20 games, Caucaia CE got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.7%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Horizonte CE 0.92--0.5/-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1234 matches, the home team got 582 wins, 295 draws and 357 losses. Home win rate: 47.16%; Draw win rate: 23.91%; Away win rate: 28.93%; Home odds win rate: 55.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 303 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 76 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 45.87%; Draw win rate: 25.08%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.87%; Draw odds win rate: 3.63%; Under odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-3.30-1.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 3 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 52.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Horizonte CE(18.7%), Draw(25.2%), Caucaia CE(56.1%)

 

Horizonte CE VS Caucaia CE, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.