You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hertha BSC Berlin Youth VS ZFC Meuselwitz, hosts will win easily

GER RegHertha BSC Berlin Youth VS ZFC Meuselwitz, hosts will win easily

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:22:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Hertha BSC Berlin Youth VS ZFC Meuselwitz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Hertha BSC Berlin Youth got 11 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Hertha BSC Berlin Youth got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, ZFC Meuselwitz got 7 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, ZFC Meuselwitz got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hertha BSC Berlin Youth 0.86-1/1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 295 matches, the home team got 167 wins, 53 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 56.61%; Draw win rate: 17.97%; Away win rate: 25.42%; Home odds win rate: 44.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 822 matches, the home team got 415 wins, 144 draws and 263 losses. Home win rate: 50.49%; Draw win rate: 17.52%; Away win rate: 32.00%; Over odds win rate: 49.51%; Draw odds win rate: 4.99%; Under odds win rate: 45.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.40-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 93 games, the home team got 66 wins, 21 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 70.97%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 6.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hertha BSC Berlin Youth(63.7%), Draw(19.9%), ZFC Meuselwitz(16.4%)

Hertha BSC Berlin Youth VS ZFC Meuselwitz, hosts will win easily

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.