You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Nykobing FC, home win

DEN D1Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Nykobing FC, home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:57:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Nykobing FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Herfolge Boldklub Koge got 5 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Herfolge Boldklub Koge got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Nykobing FC got 4 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Nykobing FC got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Herfolge Boldklub Koge 0.85-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1415 matches, the home team got 608 wins, 350 draws and 457 losses. Home win rate: 42.97%; Draw win rate: 24.73%; Away win rate: 32.30%; Home odds win rate: 50.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2093 matches, the home team got 848 wins, 539 draws and 706 losses. Home win rate: 40.52%; Draw win rate: 25.75%; Away win rate: 33.73%; Over odds win rate: 44.77%; Draw odds win rate: 4.97%; Under odds win rate: 50.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.84-3.55-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Herfolge Boldklub Koge(53.1%), Draw(24.8%), Nykobing FC(22.1%)

 

Herfolge Boldklub Koge VS Nykobing FC, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.