You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Heracles Almelo VS RKC Waalwijk, hosts will get the result

HOL D1Heracles Almelo VS RKC Waalwijk, hosts will get the result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 08 Mar 2020 09:57:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- Heracles Almelo VS RKC Waalwijk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Heracles Almelo got 9 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Heracles Almelo got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, RKC Waalwijk got 4 wins, 3 draws, 18 losses and placed the 18 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, RKC Waalwijk got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Heracles Almelo 1.19-1.5-0.72. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 25.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 75.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3/3.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 60 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 12 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 41.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.42-4.50-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 43 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 82.69%; Draw win rate: 11.54%; Away win rate: 5.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Heracles Almelo(63.2%), Draw(21.1%), RKC Waalwijk(15.8%)

Heracles Almelo VS RKC Waalwijk, hosts will get the result

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]katthleenaa has beautiful body that you will fall in love with her Yeal Cohen is a sexy woman who charm you with her hottest body
    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.