You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Haras El Hedoud VS Smouha SC, go for hosts

EGY D1Haras El Hedoud VS Smouha SC, go for hosts

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:37:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Haras El Hedoud VS Smouha SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Haras El Hedoud got 4 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Haras El Hedoud got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Smouha SC got 4 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Smouha SC got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Haras El Hedoud 0.95-0-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 75 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 20 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 37.33%; Home odds win rate: 36.00%; Draw odds win rate: 26.67%; Away odds win rate: 37.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 68 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 24 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 29.41%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 35.29%; Over odds win rate: 32.35%; Draw odds win rate: 10.29%; Under odds win rate: 57.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-2.77-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Haras El Hedoud(34.2%), Draw(33.0%), Smouha SC(32.8%)


Haras El Hedoud VS Smouha SC, go for hosts

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.