You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hafnarfjordur VS Grotta Seltjarnarnes, Hafnarfjordur tend to win

ICE PRHafnarfjordur VS Grotta Seltjarnarnes, Hafnarfjordur tend to win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:29:19 GMT        

Match Time:

 

Iceland Premier Division -- Hafnarfjordur VS Grotta Seltjarnarnes 

 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Hafnarfjordur got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Hafnarfjordur got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Grotta Seltjarnarnes got 1 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Grotta Seltjarnarnes got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hafnarfjordur 0.92-1.5/2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 60.61%; Draw win rate: 6.06%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3.5/4-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 36 matches, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 47.22%; Draw win rate: 19.44%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 55.56%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 38.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-5.61-8.44.

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hafnarfjordur(73.9%), Draw(15.7%), Grotta Seltjarnarnes(10.4%)

Hafnarfjordur VS Grotta Seltjarnarnes, Hafnarfjordur tend to win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.