You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
HK Kopavogs VS Valur Reykjavik, sure away win

ICE PRHK Kopavogs VS Valur Reykjavik, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:00:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- HK Kopavogs VS Valur Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, HK Kopavogs got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, HK Kopavogs got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Valur Reykjavik got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Valur Reykjavik got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is HK Kopavogs 1.03--0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 654 matches, the home team got 283 wins, 182 draws and 189 losses. Home win rate: 43.27%; Draw win rate: 27.83%; Away win rate: 28.90%; Home odds win rate: 45.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 273 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 68 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 32.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 6.23%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.64-3.50-1.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: HK Kopavogs(21.7%), Draw(23.7%), Valur Reykjavik(54.7%)

 

HK Kopavogs VS Valur Reykjavik, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.