You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Guangzhou Fuli FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

CHA CSLGuangzhou Fuli FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Thu, 30 Jul 2020 09:25:16 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Guangzhou Fuli FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Guangzhou Fuli FC got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou Fuli FC got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guangzhou Fuli FC 0.92--1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 393 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 59 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 57.51%; Draw win rate: 15.01%; Away win rate: 27.48%; Home odds win rate: 50.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1663 matches, the home team got 800 wins, 278 draws and 585 losses. Home win rate: 48.11%; Draw win rate: 16.72%; Away win rate: 35.18%; Over odds win rate: 47.62%; Draw odds win rate: 3.91%; Under odds win rate: 48.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.40-4.90-1.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guangzhou Fuli FC(12.9%), Draw(18.2%), Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC(68.9%)

Guangzhou Fuli FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.