For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gremio (RS) VS Atletico Paranaense, home win

BRA CUPGremio (RS) VS Atletico Paranaense, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:12:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasil Cup -- Gremio (RS) VS Atletico Paranaense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Gremio (RS) got 4 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Gremio (RS) got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 6 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gremio (RS) 0.84-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 808 matches, the home team got 372 wins, 229 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 46.04%; Draw win rate: 28.34%; Away win rate: 25.62%; Home odds win rate: 49.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 916 matches, the home team got 374 wins, 302 draws and 240 losses. Home win rate: 40.83%; Draw win rate: 32.97%; Away win rate: 26.20%; Over odds win rate: 43.34%; Draw odds win rate: 9.17%; Under odds win rate: 47.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.15-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 17 wins, 12 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 43.59%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 25.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gremio (RS)(51.8%), Draw(29.2%), Atletico Paranaense(19.0%)

 

Gremio (RS) VS Atletico Paranaense, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.