You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Greece (w) VS Ireland (w), Ireland (w) to get points

UEFACWGreece (w) VS Ireland (w), Ireland (w) to get points

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2019 10:41:06 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Womens Championship -- Greece (w) VS Ireland (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

In the last 20 games, Greece (w) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

In the last 20 games, Ireland (w) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Ireland (w)-1. Ireland (w) got consecutive 2 wins on group stage, with scoring 5 goals totally, being in good forms. So Ireland (w) will be expected to get all points.

 

Greece (w) VS Ireland (w)

Handicap Pick: Ireland (w)-1

 

Greece (w) VS Ireland (w), Ireland (w) to get points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.