You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ghana VS South Africa, a tense game

CAF NCGhana VS South Africa, a tense game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:13:47 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Ghana VS South Africa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Ghana got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, South Africa got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ghana 1.01-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 398 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 122 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 44.22%; Draw win rate: 30.65%; Away win rate: 25.13%; Home odds win rate: 45.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 54 matches, the home team got 26 wins, 15 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 48.15%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 24.07%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 9.26%; Under odds win rate: 46.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-2.97-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ghana(48.4%), Draw(30.0%), South Africa(21.6%)

 

Ghana VS South Africa, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.