You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari, easy home win

ROM D1Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari, easy home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:40:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Gaz Metan Medias got 7 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Gaz Metan Medias got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, CS Voluntari got 1 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Voluntari got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gaz Metan Medias 0.88-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 666 matches, the home team got 283 wins, 177 draws and 206 losses. Home win rate: 42.49%; Draw win rate: 26.58%; Away win rate: 30.93%; Home odds win rate: 54.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 305 matches, the home team got 136 wins, 84 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 44.59%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 27.87%; Over odds win rate: 48.85%; Draw odds win rate: 9.18%; Under odds win rate: 41.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.50-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 131 games, the home team got 77 wins, 32 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 58.78%; Draw win rate: 24.43%; Away win rate: 16.79%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gaz Metan Medias(56.9%), Draw(25.4%), CS Voluntari(17.7%)

 

Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.