You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fiorentina VS Cittadella, Fiorentina is trustworthy

ITA CupFiorentina VS Cittadella, Fiorentina is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:27:37 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia -- Fiorentina VS Cittadella 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Fiorentina got 4 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fiorentina got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Cittadella got 6 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cittadella got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fiorentina 0.96-2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 18.18%; Home odds win rate: 27.27%; Draw odds win rate: 27.27%; Away odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-3/3.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.15-6.58-10.48. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fiorentina(72.8%), Draw(16.9%), Cittadella(10.3%)

 

Fiorentina VS Cittadella, Fiorentina is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.