You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Farsley Celtic VS Brackley Town, a tight game

ENG CNFarsley Celtic VS Brackley Town, a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:40:02 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Farsley Celtic VS Brackley Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Farsley Celtic got 8 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Farsley Celtic got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Brackley Town got 8 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Brackley Town got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Farsley Celtic 1.08-0-0.72. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 35.71%; Draw odds win rate: 14.29%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 16 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 12.50%; Over odds win rate: 31.25%; Draw odds win rate: 18.75%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.13-2.25. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Farsley Celtic(31.6%), Draw(26.8%), Brackley Town(41.6%)

 

Farsley Celtic VS Brackley Town, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.