You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FK Chayka K-SR VS Mordovya Saransk, home win

RUS D1FK Chayka K-SR VS Mordovya Saransk, home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:08:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- FK Chayka K-SR VS Mordovya Saransk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, FK Chayka K-SR got 7 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, FK Chayka K-SR got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Mordovya Saransk got 3 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 19 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Mordovya Saransk got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Chayka K-SR 0.79-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1374 matches, the home team got 704 wins, 358 draws and 312 losses. Home win rate: 51.24%; Draw win rate: 26.06%; Away win rate: 22.71%; Home odds win rate: 51.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 301 matches, the home team got 133 wins, 84 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 44.19%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 27.91%; Over odds win rate: 48.17%; Draw odds win rate: 9.30%; Under odds win rate: 42.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.75-3.40-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 166 games, the home team got 87 wins, 44 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 52.41%; Draw win rate: 26.51%; Away win rate: 21.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Chayka K-SR(60.4%), Draw(24.0%), Mordovya Saransk(15.6%)

 

FK Chayka K-SR VS Mordovya Saransk, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.