You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Oss VS Volendam, support Volendam

HOL D2FC Oss VS Volendam, support Volendam

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:11:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- FC Oss VS Volendam 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, FC Oss got 3 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 18 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Oss got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Volendam got 6 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Volendam got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Oss 0.79-0/-0.5-1.12. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 36 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 43.28%; Draw win rate: 26.87%; Away win rate: 29.85%; Home odds win rate: 45.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 882 matches, the home team got 384 wins, 207 draws and 291 losses. Home win rate: 43.54%; Draw win rate: 23.47%; Away win rate: 32.99%; Over odds win rate: 46.26%; Draw odds win rate: 5.10%; Under odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-3.45-2.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Oss(32.8%), Draw(25.9%), Volendam(41.3%)

 

FC Oss VS Volendam, support Volendam

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.