For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Astra Giurgiu VS AFC Hermannstadt, host may win

ROM D1FC Astra Giurgiu VS AFC Hermannstadt, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:24:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- FC Astra Giurgiu VS AFC Hermannstadt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, FC Astra Giurgiu got 4 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Astra Giurgiu got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, AFC Hermannstadt got 3 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, AFC Hermannstadt got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Astra Giurgiu 1.16-0.5-0.74. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 12 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 24.39%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 46.34%; Home odds win rate: 46.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2/2.5-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 14 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.15-3.25-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 21 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 56.76%; Draw win rate: 16.22%; Away win rate: 27.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Astra Giurgiu(43.4%), Draw(28.3%), AFC Hermannstadt(28.3%)

 

FC Astra Giurgiu VS AFC Hermannstadt, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.