You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Zurich VS FC Sion, both side share points

SUI SlFC Zurich VS FC Sion, both side share points

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 28 Jul 2020 08:35:46 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- FC Zurich VS FC Sion 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, FC Zurich got 12 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 6 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, FC Zurich got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, FC Sion got 8 wins, 9 draws, 16 losses and placed the 9 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, FC Sion got 4 wins, 11 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Zurich 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1075 matches, the home team got 381 wins, 305 draws and 389 losses. Home win rate: 35.44%; Draw win rate: 28.37%; Away win rate: 36.19%; Home odds win rate: 35.44%; Draw odds win rate: 28.37%; Away odds win rate: 36.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5/3-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 638 matches, the home team got 327 wins, 134 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 51.25%; Draw win rate: 21.00%; Away win rate: 27.74%; Over odds win rate: 50.94%; Draw odds win rate: 4.86%; Under odds win rate: 44.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.15-2.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 35.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Zurich(37.3%), Draw(27.0%), FC Sion(35.7%)

FC Zurich VS FC Sion, both side share points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.