For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Tokyo VS Gamba Osaka, tend to the host

JPN LCFC Tokyo VS Gamba Osaka, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:56:19 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- FC Tokyo VS Gamba Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, FC Tokyo got 16 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 6 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Tokyo 1.11-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1308 matches, the home team got 573 wins, 320 draws and 415 losses. Home win rate: 43.81%; Draw win rate: 24.46%; Away win rate: 31.73%; Home odds win rate: 52.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2093 matches, the home team got 894 wins, 602 draws and 597 losses. Home win rate: 42.71%; Draw win rate: 28.76%; Away win rate: 28.52%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.20-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 250 games, the home team got 120 wins, 77 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 48.00%; Draw win rate: 30.80%; Away win rate: 21.20%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Tokyo(44.7%), Draw(28.3%), Gamba Osaka(27.1%)

 

FC Tokyo VS Gamba Osaka, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.