For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Superfund Pasching VS Kapfenberg, hosts are expected

AUT D2FC Superfund Pasching VS Kapfenberg, hosts are expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2019 10:04:11 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Austria Erste Division -- FC Superfund Pasching VS Kapfenberg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, FC Superfund Pasching got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, FC Superfund Pasching got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Kapfenberg got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, Kapfenberg got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Superfund Pasching 0.90-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2067 matches, the home team got 803 wins, 539 draws and 725 losses. Home win rate: 38.85%; Draw win rate: 26.08%; Away win rate: 35.07%; Home odds win rate: 43.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 723 matches, the home team got 307 wins, 177 draws and 239 losses. Home win rate: 42.46%; Draw win rate: 24.48%; Away win rate: 33.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.22%; Under odds win rate: 50.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.20-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 262 games, the home team got 117 wins, 76 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 44.66%; Draw win rate: 29.01%; Away win rate: 26.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Superfund Pasching(44.1%), Draw(26.1%), Kapfenberg(29.8%)


FC Superfund Pasching VS Kapfenberg, hosts are expected

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.