You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Slutsk Reserves VS Slavia Mozyr Reserve, a home win

BLR RLFC Slutsk Reserves VS Slavia Mozyr Reserve, a home win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:29:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Reserve League -- FC Slutsk Reserves VS Slavia Mozyr Reserve 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, FC Slutsk Reserves got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Belarus Reserve League. In the last 20 games, FC Slutsk Reserves got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Slavia Mozyr Reserve got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Belarus Reserve League. In the last 14 games, Slavia Mozyr Reserve got 7 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 57.1%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Slutsk Reserves 0.90-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 408 matches, the home team got 155 wins, 110 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 37.99%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 35.05%; Home odds win rate: 39.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 351 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 72 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 49.29%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 30.20%; Over odds win rate: 47.58%; Draw odds win rate: 3.13%; Under odds win rate: 49.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Slutsk Reserves(42.0%), Draw(25.1%), Slavia Mozyr Reserve(32.9%)

 

FC Slutsk Reserves VS Slavia Mozyr Reserve, a home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body
    [Pic]Lena Heindel shows erogenous picture for you [Pic]Linny Hill is the hottest model in Vietnam

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.